YULLBE - VR Midway Attraction

Discussion in 'EuropaStreet Discussion' started by CSLKenny, 5th May 2020.

1. Rob

Rob TS Forum Team Team Member

Favourite Ride:
    Steel Vengeance
    Can't say that I am overly interested in this at all, but good to see that they have made it appear more presentable. Can't help but get the feeling that it more of a trial of a new VR system that they may look at implementing in the park if successful.

djtruefitt and D4n like this.
    Posted 4th Sep 2020
  2. IanB

IanB TowersStreet Member

I am looking forward to trying this next year.

They have purchased some of the best head sets (It looks like they are using Primax) you can get, If it was a TV, it would be like a 4K TV compared to Galatica which would of been similar to CRT TV image wise.
    [​IMG]

I have been using a VR headset for my Sim Racing for nearly three years, and I would not go back to a monitor now, so the idea of this experience appeals to me. The idea of wearing a VR headset on a coaster or water ride does not appeal to me though.

But I like the idea of this experience, escape to another world, escape room style puzzles, laser quest style action, it sounds fun to me :)

Rob and Burbs like this.
  3. CSLKenny

CSLKenny TowersStreet Member

New Weekly episode about YULLBE and the Adventure Club of Europe which also ties into the Rulantica story.

Also another tease about how the third Adventure Club book to be released later this year will be about the future Croatian area in Europa Park.
    In English a recent presentation about YULLBE and its future.

Currently YULLBE offers two experiences, Mission Rulantica - YULLBE Pro (group 30 mins experience with full body tracking and interaction with props) and Traumatica - YULLBE Go (shorter 10 mins, individual experience, more basic VR).
    It was announced that by the end of this year they plan to offer 10 experiences for guests to choose from. Of both the Pro and Go varieties.

Work is also taking place to develop the YULLBE Go experiences to be able to travel for events.

Additionally Miniatur Wunderland will be the first home of a non-EP based YULLBE experience. It was announced they are working with Mack NeXT to create a VR experience at the popular attraction in Hamburg.

AstroDan, Skyscraper and Matt N like this.
  4. CSLKenny

First 3 new YULLBE GO experiences have been announced.

The first is available today and just like Eurosat VR is based on Valerian.

The other two debut next month - 'ARTiality - The Art Of Abstraction' (12th June) and 'Moon To Mars' (21st June).
    [​IMG]

Additionally the minimum age requirement for YULLBE has been reduced from 14 to 12 years old.

Matt N likes this.
  5. Tink242424

Tink242424 TowersStreet Member

I want to do this when I visit in October! I did one in New York that was Star Wars based that was so much fun... Can't wait to see this version...

6. CSLKenny

And another new YULLBE GO experience has debuted today starring Ed and Edda on an adventure in the park itself.

Last edited: 12th Jul 2021
    Tink242424 and Matt N like this.
  7. CSLKenny

So the next YULLBE PRO experience (fully body tracked, interactive, group 30 min version) after Mission Rulantica will debut next Spring. It's based on some random comic book IP with a story which is a very odd choice for a 12+ family attraction.

Source

Matt N likes this.
  8. AstroDan

AstroDan TS Forum Team Team Member

Favourite Ride:
    Steel Vengeance, Cedar Point
    "But why?"

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Rob and CSLKenny like this.