• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

101 Ways to Upset A Gamer

Coastermaster said:
84)make fifa 14 a wii u only game

*Wii.

Since the Wii U versions of FIFA are exactly the same as the PS3 and XBAX versions. And the Wii U isn't a kids console if that's what you are trying to imply. SCHOOLED.

The real 84. Have your younger cousin use a Master Ball on a Pidgey/Bidoof etc

Stelios said:
Coastermaster said:

*Wii.

Since the Wii U versions of FIFA are exactly the same as the PS3 and XBAX versions. And the Wii U isn't a kids console if that's what you are trying to imply. SCHOOLED.

Not as bad as the time i got my little brother to use a master ball on a level 5 magikarp

hobohippie95 said:
Stelios said:
Coastermaster said:

*Wii.

Not as bad as the time i got my little brother to use a master ball on a level 5 magikarp

At least it evolves into something decent unlike Bidoof. Does this

Bibarel.png

look more useful compared to this?

289228-gyarados.png

Yes, but we also got him to equip it with an everstone, and told him the longer it holds it, the quicker it evolves.

hobohippie95 said:
Yes, but we also got him to equip it with an everstone, and told him the longer it holds it, the quicker it evolves.

The fact that he believes that upsets me.

I used my Master Ball on a Psyduck. I didn't realise what I had done until it was too late... Still caught Metwo though, I have no idea how.