• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

101 Ways to Upset A Gamer

Stelios said:
50. Make a Georgiaa and Longy couple on the Sims and make them burn after Tom "accidentally" starts a house fire, also killing his love Vicky.

This leaves me with a empty Tavern with Longy's hard earned cash. Leaving the gamer feel deflated and evil.
You wouldn't even dare!

51. Put a password on their user on a console, and see their face rage!

Adz95 said:
RyanYoxall said:
Adz95 said:
Eddie said:
48. Tell them you never played Pokemon as a kid

I never played Pokemon as a kid. ;)

What the heck is wrong with you? :eek:

I've never really been into video game stuff tbh mate, and spent quite a lot of primary school either playing sports or pathetically failing at trying to chat up girls. :D

I always played Yu-Gi-Oh, it was far superior to Pokemon.

Re: Re: 101 Ways to Upset A Gamer

Stelios said:
50. Make a Georgiaa and Longy couple on the Sims and make them burn after Tom "accidentally" starts a house fire, also killing his love Vicky.

This leaves me with a empty Tavern with Longy's hard earned cash. Leaving the gamer feel deflated and evil.

Erm I would kill you as well.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

54. Make A Sonic game that has more characters than Sonic, Tails, Knuckles and Eggman Robotnik

55. Say It's Eggman not Robotnik

56. change the WPA2 code without telling them, then wait for them to going on xbox live.
(just done this with my router, i may not be alive tomorrow ;D)

Mario Characters hijacking Sonic and SEGA All-Stars Racing Transformed.

Or any Sonic game for that matter.

66. Give Crash Bandicoot a grand HD return... with another Crash Team Racing.

It's not that I don't like them, he just needs another full fledged adventure back.

Replace all Lv. 100 Pokaymanz with Mudkipz.

Then again if that happened to me I'd be a pretty happy guy.