• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

101 Ways to Upset A Gamer

Eddie said:
69. Release a new COD

I'm not even sure if you can call these yearly releases "new".

Play Yoshi's Story and Amnesia: The Dark Descent while listening to heavy metal in a strobe lit room.

Actually that'd confuse my emotions.

Make the swings in GTAV not launch cars

Make an F1 demo WITH ONE TRACK.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

74. Tell them that a better racing game exists on the face of the earth for Xbox 360 than PGR4

Re: Re: 101 Ways to Upset A Gamer

The Psychoaster said:
74. Tell them that a better racing game exists on the face of the earth for Xbox 360 than PGR4

It does....it is called Forza 4

75. change the switching around on their controller so left is right and up is down, etc.

78. Have Master Chief and Cortana live happily ever after for the end of Halo 4.

Re: Re: Re: 101 Ways to Upset A Gamer

Poison Tom 96 said:
The Psychoaster said:

I'm afraid you're sorely mistaken - you can just pick PGR up and play it whereas you need 3 years of practice just to make it around a lap on Forza it's so hard! :p

Re: Re: Re: Re: 101 Ways to Upset A Gamer

The Psychoaster said:
Poison Tom 96 said:
The Psychoaster said:

I'm afraid you're sorely mistaken - you can just pick PGR up and play it whereas you need 3 years of practice just to make it around a lap on Forza it's so hard! :p

Erm whaaat ?!?!?!

Re: Re: Re: Re: 101 Ways to Upset A Gamer

Poison Tom 96 said:
The Psychoaster said:
Poison Tom 96 said:
The Psychoaster said:

Erm whaaat ?!?!?!

Forza's too realistic - no game should be that realistic. It's like the F1 series of games - you literally have to play for hours to get a decent lap time. As for PGR, you can just play it and not have to worry about spinning because you've turned in too hard - it's much easier and much more fun to play!

Forza is the best "Normal" racing game series. If you find it too difficult, then put on the lower settings ;)

79. Set up a gaming area for free with a racing seat, pedals and steering whee for forza, then remove it without warning

80. Set up a PSVita for free, then leave it there not working after 3 weeks

83. Make them listen to some crappy version of still alive, which is like making a queen fan listen to jessie J singing queen.