• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2013 Enthusiast Wishlist

CoasterCrazyChris said:
LiamC said:
CoasterCrazyChris said:
Stelios said:
Nemesis monster paper mach. painted, especially at the single rider queue. I always see kids picking at it nowadays which is embarrassing that Terry looks so knew while Nemmy continues to age poorly. Maybe space upsellers around more. HH maybe? Yes I just did ask for upsellers to swarm around the park.

At least Nemesis has theming and not just a green tin shed.

Which, in Sub-Terra's defence, suits it's theme of military/security/research facility in my opinion :)

I'm afraid that is just an enthusiasts attempt at an explanation for what is quite simply very lazy theming.

Most of Forbidden Valley has a look of mystery and fantasy about it, whereas Sub-Terra is just bland and plain. It does not do the inside ride experience justice at all.

There is no point in making excuses for the park's laziness..

I believe planning regulations dictate for a green shed....look at the Hex Vault or any other local sheds (JCB for example...)

Sub-Terra just about gets away with being a green tin shed. Only just about though.

It's a shame really because I'd say the whole experience inside is fantastic and the theming is superb. There's not one minute you 'leave' the experience and see something that doesn't fit in. It's very constant and well made by Alton Towers and Merlin Studios. Restores a bit of faith in me personally trusting them one day tackling a full scale dark ride.

A different exterior would have been nice, with something more sophisticated. But they just about get away with having it in that god awful shed and it doesn't bother me that much. I think it looks OK.