• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2015: 40th Anniversary

What are their opening hours like during the winter months? They're setting the standard AGAIN!

Very cool!

TheMan - Europa-Park is open from 11am until a minimum of 7pm in winter season. They will extend on busier days and often do blanket extensions to 8pm during school holidays.

I wonder if that video is what that announcement for next year was about??!

Also, OMG, I want that office.

That makes Blufi look far quicker than most POVs I've seen, is that a fair video sensation?

Here are a few rumours about what will change in 2015:
- New 4D Film, featuring The Rustis
- Improvement on Arthur (They hope to run 8 trains on it)
- Improvement on Geisterschloss (Small updates as every year)
- Karneval in Venedig (The Vogel Show) could be closed, There already is no signs of it on the new website

2015 will be a quiet year, absolutely no doubt about it.
Also Europa Park has confirmed that they are already working on a new attraction, maybe for 2016 or 2017, aside from the the Water Park project.

Hah! The Vogel Show.

Well, I guess I had better give it a visit in October or December.

Whilst it is an amusing experience full of old fashioned veuve - let us be quite honest. In a park praised as being 'the best', it is really a bit of an embarrassment.

All we now need is a full retheme/refurbishment of BENCH and the park will be without such things entirely.

Hopefully it will still be running at new year so we can say our goodbyes to it.

Nothing is confirmed about the Vogel Show yet, it is only a rumour. But I do hope it is true, as this show is really bad. Still don't know why I took you there one day. :p

Me and @Sammy saw it the other week, it was even more cheesy and random than I remember from two years ago. But yes it does need to go, we watched it with about 4 other people, and 2 of them walked out half way through. Yet all the other shows we saw were pretty full.

They do have a magic show in there as well don't they? I imagine they could refurbish it all and make it in to a better entertainment venue. The whole room is so so outdated.

I think we need to go and see the Vogel Show in a couple of weeks, I hardly remember it from my first visit! :p

They can't ever get rid of BENCH though, it is the heart and soul of the park!

:)

A quick question, we are staying off park in Rust for 8 days in Aug and was wondering is there anyway of paying or not paying to use the on-park hotel pools ?. also any good recommendations for short day trips nearby.

Last edited:
You can use them if you just go in when someone else does. Santa Isabel the easiest!