• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2015: 40th Anniversary

I've had a tweet from Jakob Wahl, the communications manager at EP, stating that the English copy of the book will be available online soon, and that he'll inform me when it is. Also, coastertouring have said that it's available in the park.

zUWG4x9.png

:D

TripAdvisor rankings are based entirely off of the ratings guest give - so it's pretty damn good to be at the pinnacle of it!

TripAdvisor rankings are based entirely off of the ratings guest give - so it's pretty damn good to be at the pinnacle of it!

Trip advisor over exaggerates negative opinions and is not an international standard as some parts of the world don't use it prolifically.

Trip Advisor is a very useful tool for any attraction because its score is swayed more by expectation than a physical review. The reason Europa Park do so well is because people come expecting a fun day out but what they get is near Disney level of quality at a more reasonable price. In other words it beat their expectation and is deservedly praised because of it.

On the flip side Merlin's parks really suffer on Trip Advisor because they build very high expectation then fail to live up to them. That doesn't mean the parks are bad but does indicate they have serious problems.

An interesting case in point; we are at the start of the school holidays, watch Legolands trip advisor page over the next few months and see what happens. The rating is about to dive. Why? Because queues over the summer holidays are unavoidable (the place is just too popular for its size). But come September the score will rise again once that problem stops being a factor.

Sometimes it's always worth TA just for a general laugh... Stick it on 1 star reviews, and boom, it's definite hilarity...

Trip Advisor is a very useful tool for any attraction because its score is swayed more by expectation than a physical review. The reason Europa Park do so well is because people come expecting a fun day out but what they get is higher than Disney level of quality at a more reasonable price. In other words it beat their expectation and is deservedly praised because of it.

Edited for accuracy reasons ;)

Fair enough :p

I would agree but then if I said Europa is better it might have undermined my point.

Europa-Park is not better than Orlando as a package. But as an individual park it is better than any I have been to.

I'm surprised no body else has noticed this but the 40th Anniversary Parade has been updated with a new Volo Da Vinci float and talking Euro Maus costume. Clearly just not harcore Eurpopa Park fans like myself ;)

Great!

The Mona Lisa lady and Leonardo characters were just walking previously. Much better!

:)