• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2015: General Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Valuable news to forum can't see anyone else stepping up for this very important news

Not sure why they are giving out fastracks are part of this Towers Tastic campaign, seems very strange for many reason and I don't like it. For starters it is pointless as you don't need fastrack at the moment and likely won't until Scarefest! Secondly they really should be focussing on trying to get people to the park, online ticket offers would not go a miss.

Talking of fastrack, this must be another big revenue stream for Towers that has almost vanished. I'd imagine they normally make a killing on fastrack in the summer.

:)

I was quite pleased to get my fast tracks, thinking I'd save them till scarefest or fireworks.. then read the small print.
Only valid til 31/8/15
DOH!
:rolleyes:

Why exactly did they give you it? I cm just use it on sonic, the queues for that have been quite bad today.

1 on Oblivion, 1 on Nemesis.. just because Im fabulous! :p or they felt sorry for me riding round and round and round on my own o_O

I am DEFINITELY going to try that (even if my dad is terrified by the thought of multiple rides on oblivion ;))

Sonic today was at half an hour, Rita and 13 were at 15 minutes, and air was 35. Some of the family rides went up to 40 minutes. I wouldn't buy a fastrack, but if I was given one then why not have a few more goes on nemesis or oblivion.

People who feel the need to try for fast tracks at present need their head rattling to see if there's a brain in there somewhere.
Saturday lunch, Nemesis, zero queue,
group of 3 in front of me asked at the ride entrance where the fast track entrance was, they were pointed in the direction of the exit..
I just casually walked the queue line and was seated on back row before them :)
Numpties :D

It's good to see queue times are picking up again. :)

Usk7G2J.png

I wouldn't worry those queue times are pretty much the same as every other day so far. The only difference is Nemesis posting a 30m wait, however it has been showing it as 0-5m for the rest of the day so far. Park is still quiet except for the family rides.

It would seem visits from families with very young children are largely unaffected, and at normal levels for the summer holidays. The main impact has understandably been on those coming for the thrill rides.

The only rides on reduced capacity from this weekend if I recall correctly was Air and Oblivion. Thirteen is most likely on two trains but we had no time to notice as it was walk on.

Anyone been watching weekends the last couple of weeks? Looking at going but not sure if I should go Saturday or Sunday

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.