• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2016: Ireland

Err...

yMjqErB.jpg

Nice Vinyl!

Europa-Park are installing new digital queue/information boards across the park:

13876395_1502970506395573_5453402403658916168_n.jpg

13686540_1502970736395550_6093452883194408248_n.jpg

Source: Theme Park Worldwide

Good news I say, you had to use the app to get queue times for rides you were not already at the entrance of. I'd imagine these will also provide show times and other information.

:)

CodMHYaWcAAxHKw.jpg

They look pretty good when they're switched on! Almost looks like they're similar to the old fashioned flipping digits clocks!

I love that, I actually had to double check that the two end ones were screens and not flipping digits! Classy.

It is yes, although I too am not sure where you do on the new app. You have to be at the park to see them though so it could well be a feature that only shows up at that time. I believe the next app update will bring a range of new features, hopefully these will be one such as the weather which have been lost since the app updated.

Europa-Park have released their brand new Snapchat account, with daily images and updates from the park.

Add them at Europa-Park.

The slide in Ireland has now had a dragon's head with open mouth added to its end. Exciting times.

In other news the crane for Project V has been now been erected.