• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2016: The Smiler Reopening

Will you ride in 2016?

• Yes

Votes: 147 94.8%
  • No

Votes: 8 5.2%

• Total voters
It's £12 for the set. So nope, not cheap.
Works out at £2 a bar, so if they're decent quality, which I'm 95% certain they'd have to be to class as Luxury then it isn't too bad value!

Also, will they be sold separately as well or just in a multipack?

No way will they sell them separately.
Want choclate? Want your favourite rides on the labels? Then you will have to make do with 6 bars at £12.

Thank you, please come again!

They are indeed £12, however I wonder if they will be sold individually as well as in the multi pack box.

It would be nice if they could be bought individually. I hate dark chocolate, not a fan of mint, sort of neutral on white, like orange, and LOVE milk, but I never even knew they honeycomb existed :p

It's also ironic as well that the milk chocolate is packaged in my least favourite of those six coasters :p

White chocolate on Galactica which is really air which was sponsored by Cadburys heroes which used to contain Dream which was white chocolate...

Coincidence, I think not ;)

Havent seen in mnetioned here, but The Smiler will be in 4 train operation when it returns (1 brand new one). I doubt it will make a huge amount of difference to the capacity.