• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2017/18: SW8 Speculation

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
This is the layout for anyone that doesn't want to scroll through the planning document:

Screen_Shot_2016_04_23_at_17_19_28.png

I think if they go into the woods for a new ride, They would have issues with planning due to the woods being protected. Could be a good way to go and fill the gap that used to be between the flume and the Rapids.

I'm starting to wonder looking at that pre show building, weather this will be part of Mutany Bay or Katanga Canyon.

Looking again at the plans that kindly Alaster posted, it looks very much like a family woodie. Look at InvadR's layout. Could be a good move.

Last edited:
It could be the plan of supports or it could be too confusing having so many lines going into the building. I'm hoping we are not looking at another worlds first.

49b329b7defbe98029db9bb6734a7e6a.jpg
something to point out the triple line goes single could this be the 'world's first' or I'm looking too far into this

It looks like the station to me. It curves round into the pre show and afterwards it's the lifthill.

It looks like the station would be the thick red line, maybe a slow moving part into the pre show.

Looking again it could be the maintenance shed, if you look at many woodies you pass through the switch tracks before the lift hill.

We may actually get a non gimmick sw.

Last edited:
The block red box says Pre show, with retail in the box to the left of that, which looks connected to the covered area which is presumably the station.

I would hazard a guess that the middle line is the line of the track, with the outside lines being the clearance area for the track. When it goes inside the building, the clearance is irrelevant.
Bravo on claiming the first conspiracy though! :p

To me, the plans say GCI just based on the way the buildings are laid out with GCI coasters tending to go through the transfer shed before the station. (Wodan, Joris, and probably more but those two are the two I've ridden!)

Welcome to TST! :)

Interesting find. Not sure what to make of the layout, and I'm surprised it doesn't seem to go very far into the wooded area. I can't seem to work out what the 'Smokehouse' is - at first glance, I thought it was Mexican Cantina, but I'm not 100% sure.

The smokehouse looks like the Flume station turntable? A hint of a theme?

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.