• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2017: General Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
I think merlin better worry about getting their rides working as much as all this security on the family theme park holiday this week. Saw, stealth and collosus down for long periods. At chessington no rattlesnake and gruffalo closed for long periods. Today at legoland and vikings splash ride down and mias lego friends ride down. What's going on? ?

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

On and off today. Just been stuck at top of Hill lift with staff reassuring riders but restarted. However I bet it will be closed for the rest of the day.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

I'm prob way behind the times. Are they now playing the full soundtrack around park. I'm sure there are parts I have not heard before. :)
Love it

I'm prob way behind the times. Are they now playing the full soundtrack around park. I'm sure there are parts I have not heard before. :)
Love it
Yeah I think it's the full soundtrack now playing everywhere, there's a clip of it on TS FB.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DBt_5y3XUAEHkS4

Why would they need more Hex staff ? Very odd o_O

Are we seeing the demise of Enterprise, noticed recently alterations to the ride mean it no longer raises to a vertical. :(
Never been on Enterprise myself, it looks a little stomach churning for me. I did, however, notice last week that the top of the ride appears to be covered in what looked like a lot of rust. Didn't look good at all.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Just as bad as Zodiac now, I read or heard somewhere that Zodiac was changed to 70degree lift due to H&S .
who knows, probably trying to save wear and tear and eak out a few more months of life from it :rolleyes:

Just as bad as Zodiac now, I read or heard somewhere that Zodiac was changed to 70degree lift due to H&S .
who knows, probably trying to save wear and tear and eak out a few more months of life from it :rolleyes:
A few weeks ago they seemed to have issues with enterprise. tech services were there for 2 or 3 hours

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.