• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2017: General Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Regarding the above post about ripsaw. It was so much more than just the experience of riding it. Watching it was fun too I really miss ripsaw as does my daughter and cousin. If fact he thought it was better than some of the coasters. I wish they would bring a new themed version back. I'm sure that it would get a lot of interest and be quite a popular move especially as it wouldn't need to be too expensive. Should we all feed this back on the iPad screens? surely merlin would listen if a significant number of people fed this back

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
I never got the chance to go on ripsaw but from my trips as a child I remember watching it with my family and it provided good entertainment whilst the more daring of my family went on it! It was very visually impressive and towers need more flats like these.

The KPI surveys are meaningless and seem to exist only to save giving staff their deserved level of pay. "1% under target again, what a coincidence, bye bye bonus. But you've all done really well, the results show the park is better than its ever been."

I rode Ripsaw for the first time in years when I heard a whisper it might be on the way out. Not my favourite ride but I do understand why people miss it.

Perhaps we'll see more filler rides in the future. I know some people like them but they're really not that popular in the grand scheme of things and they're so expensive to maintain.

Well galactica is down again. If only there was N;ST and ripsaw open there would be something more to forbidden valley than just two rides

Smiler is only ruining 2 trains. Oblivion is 1 station and ride ops not bothered about fast batching anyone.
Smiler was on 3 trains all day, it started with 1, 4 and 5. 1 devolved a fault and was put on the outside holding area or whatever it's called and 2 was put on in it's place

Smiler was on 3 trains all day, it started with 1, 4 and 5. 1 devolved a fault and was put on the outside holding area or whatever it's called and 2 was put on in it's place
Smiler was on 3 today 1,2 & 4 with another on the track outside the station

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smiler was on three this morning and three this afternoon. Unless it dropped to two when we were elsewhere?

Last edited:
It's the same rule now applied on The Lazy River Boat Ride at Chester Zoo which makes me think Intamin have put this rule in place, but yesterday I saw a couple of groups of Children go round on their own on Congo.

Shame the water guns and waterfalls have been removed as plants have overgrown where the waterfalls were and it's now just a Lazy River, I went on four times yesterday, didn't get wet once... :(

Please restore the rapids for 2018 Towers!

have they turned the waterfalls back on yet?

It also appears most people don't care as many already leaving

Well I can vouch for this. In fact in my 19 years of visits, this year & last year are the only seasons I've visited only once. And also the only seasons where I have left before ride close. Once you've done the coasters it really feels like theres nothing to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.