• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2017: General Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Nemesis rule may be due to the intensity of the ride and the affects on the human body during extended duration

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
Doubt it. Ive seen them tell people to get off just to turn around and get back on on mauriding mayhem I suppose its a park ride rule so people in the queue line but not yet at the station dont wait. (yes i know thats stupid, but hey its merlin logic)

The only time I've managed to get a re-ride on nemesis is when we got confused with people putting their bags in the hold and we saw a space.

Towers have always had this rule, initially was told it was something to do with your body needing time to readjust after the G forces, although I recall in Thorpe park during their summer nights event once, one chap stayed on Nemesis Inferno for 16 consecutive laps without getting off!

I sat in the same seat on Mako for 15 rides last year without getting off. Why does AT have to be such a party pooper :p

Lol. And I thought I did good with 5 times in a row on Mako. Back row, left seat, my favourite.

Managed Montu 8 in a row without getting off, was just before park closing time and the place was dead. Felt a bit sick afterwards.

Nemesis rule may be due to the intensity of the ride and the affects on the human body during extended duration

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
Considering a few years ago (2011?) I re-rode nemesis 4 times late in the day when it was quiet and got a nosebleed, I wouldn't be surprised if this was the reason.

When nemesis had a SRQ we were told we had to come back in 15 minutes as we'd ran out of the exit and back to the srq over a dozen times, mostly getting back on the train we had just left. Maybe it is some policy on the rides intensity?

Last time I did a club event that had ERS on Nemesis, we sat on it for an hour and didn't move because there was so few of us. I still don't understand the enjoyment in that - but there didn't seem to be any concern in terms of the effect it was having on the riders.

Last Summer Nights we did Swarm 8 times on the trot, Inferno 7 and Colossus 5, and on one of the previous nights I did Stealth 14 times.

I'll go to the Doctor if I want the snip, so Saw was done only twice.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.