• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2017: General Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
I'm disabled, and my issue would be that if i ever decide to try Nemesis, i wouldn't want to use the back row for my first ride (i prefer the front), which would put me of trying it if the queue was long. If the queue was short, I'd use the main queue. I don't understand why they use back rows for disabled guests when the back tends to have the highest G forces.

It's for evacuation purposes, basically. Disabled guests have to be evacuated first, and it's easiest for them to be on the back row, which has the shortest journey down the lift hill (presuming this is where the train's stopped) back to the station. The only exception to this rule is if the train has stopped right at the top of the lift hill, part of it has gone over the crest, and it's still engaged on the chain. In this scenario, from what I remember, the front row would be evacuated first to reduce the weight of the train at that point, thereby reducing the risk of it accidentally disengaging from the chain and making its way around the layout. After this, the back row would then be evacuated. I might've got that a bit wrong somewhere, but I'm pretty sure that's why disabled guests are put on the back row.

Yeah, it makes sense. Anyway, I think I'm getting better using back rows now;
the first time i rode Thirteen i used the disabled entrance and got allocated the back row. i hesitated at first, but decided to give it a go and it wasn't too bad actually in the end!

Last edited:
Yeah, it makes sense. Anyway, I think I'm getting better using back rows now;
the first time i rode Thirteen i used the disabled entrance and got allocated the back row. i hesitated at first, but decided to give it a go and it wasn't too bad actually in the end!
The back row gives better airtime on the first drop!

They were only closing off the back row whenever it was needed last time we were there, if you do decide to walk round the main queue make sure they can't see your rap wristband, I'be seen them turf people off for using the main queue, they're mega hot on oblivion about it too.

They were only closing off the back row whenever it was needed last time we were there, if you do decide to walk round the main queue make sure they can't see your rap wristband, I'be seen them turf people off for using the main queue, they're mega hot on oblivion about it too.
I used the main queue on oblivion last time i went, and can't remember if my band was visible or not. I usually keep it under my sleeve. Anyway, the guy on batching duty was really nice.

I went 3 weeks ago and got 3 back row rides on Nemesis. It seems on really quiet days they open up all rows and just let disabled guests on priority as they arrive.

So if you want back row Nemesis, visit on a dead quiet day. Otherwise use front row or row 7.

I've yet to ride back row on Nemesis. Done pretty much every other row though. Seems to always be roped off when I'm there. :(

Fromt row is great at night, or first thing in the morning to clear a hangover, but otherwise back row every time for me.

When we went early ride time at easter you could sneak on back row as wasn't too busy with no fast track or disabled guests

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Last time I went back row was empty so I asked the ride op if I could go on it and they said yes
Don't see what problem it would be if there's no other guests waiting to use it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.