• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2018: Eurosat Can Can Coaster / Madame Freudenreich Curiosités

I was wondering this as well. Would be a little bit disappointed if that was the case, as I was always quite impressed when you put the headset on in the batching area and then were able to get in to the train with ease! But it would improve operations I guess if you just did it in the train.

From the clips EP have shared to their Instagram stories today it appears you still put on the VR headset prior to boarding the train.

Here's Epfan95's video:

And with all due respect to the incredible interior design, I'm reeling over these posters for shows performed in "Theatre Eurosat".

Michael, may I please... just... have that Starlight Express one in A2? 🥺

1000015943.jpg

1000015939.jpg

1000015941.jpg

I really want to know if as a family of 4 where one is too young for the headset, can we go into VR queue together but let our youngest ride as per normal queue without the headset? Or will operators be awkward and outright refuse to allow that? If anyone attends please let me know if you find out.
No; takes away from an already limited capacity for VR riders and the station is only insured for riders from that age limit.

And with all due respect to the incredible interior design, I'm reeling over these posters for shows performed in "Theatre Eurosat".

Michael, may I please... just... have that Starlight Express one in A2? 🥺

Starlight would have probably worked even better in VR than Phantom