• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2018: Eurosat Can Can Coaster / Madame Freudenreich Curiosités

Look to be based on the pico headsets, if I remember rightly it used to use the very outdated Samsung based ones? in which case this should be a big upgrade in terms of visuals at least.

Look to be based on the pico headsets, if I remember rightly it used to use the very outdated Samsung based ones? in which case this should be a big upgrade in terms of visuals at least.
Same upgrade that the Galactica headsets had in 2017, they originally had the Samsung Galaxy Headsets with S7's (not the exploding ones) in them before upgrading to the Pico Neo VR headsets.

Yeah gone are the Samsung phone headsets at last. The new ones are Pico 4s. Massive upgrade for the visuals, reliability and operational needs.

The mere idea of The Phantom of the Opera on Coastiality, or "Phan-Can Coaster" as @Cheese has just dubbed it, has me buzzing right now 😆

Absolutely, yes, let's have the melancholic Phantom brood amongst the vivacious devil-may-care ladies of the Moulin Rouge.

👏 Let's do it, Macks! 👏

All you need to know is the Phantom falls in love, however his girl falls in love with someone else. He ends up cutting a chandelier to show he's in charge basically. But it's a near miss. He doesn't kill anyone. So you'll probably get the story then it'll all revolve around that. It's lame the way I explain it but it's great theatre..

Next year my kids will be 14 and 10 when we arrive at EP. Guessing they'll be strict on the 10yo using VR? He's a tall 9yo ATM.

Last edited:
Next year my kids will be 14 and 10 when we arrive at EP. Guessing they'll be strict on the 10yo using VR? He's a tall 9yo ATM.
Eurosat Coastiality was always a strict 14 years+ requirement before. Interestingly though no mention of age is made on the new webpage currently. Just says between 1.30m and 1.95m.
So maybe it has changed or requirements aren’t yet finalised.

From: https://x.com/michaelmack/status/1742133207523360866?s=46&t=1XgXqqRsapPIRZScQoJ18Q

Official now Valerian will make its last rounds on Sunday.
Presumably if it not season start also, early in the 2024 summer season a new VR experience will debut at Eurosat.

Excited to see the new attraction. Really liked what they did with Valerian. And undoubtedly with newer technology in play this again will be something great!

Opera time has come. Really looking forward to this. The new tech and theme offer some great potential; that promo video alone was much better than anything ever made for Eurosat Valerian.

So Excited Reaction GIF

Oooh, that's not just the public domain story of PotO, that's the actual branding of the musical!
... I wonder how much they are paying ALW for this?