• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2018: Park Operations & Ride Availability

I have been here both Sunday and today and we are staying right through until and including Thursday. Yesterday, managed loads of rides, including all of the big seven as the park was quiet. Smiler is hit and miss, it breaks down regularly but they do their best to get it up and running fast. Oblivion is carrying a 5 minute queue for most of the day which is great. Wicker man is always a long queue, Thank goodness for ERT! It's so much faster than I expected, it's a really good ride.
No complaints here so far!
Hang on, you are visiting Alton Towers every day for 5 days straight?! God help you.

Thank You! As long as I get on Smiler, oblivion and wickerman, I will be happy. Park was rammed today, hoping it's not so busy tomorrow.
Galactica was a 2 hour queue, it's so not worth queuing that long. Half of the rides were half empty as most people choose vr. For me, vr spoils the ride. Non vr people need their own queue.
Loving the new parent swap cards, it's made life so much easier with 3 children 10, 8 and 5.
Smiler was running quite well today, I didn't see it close but wicker man got stuck, thankfully not with me on!
Great 3 days so far, just hoping far fewer people will come tomorrow! :)