• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2018: Wicker Man - General Discussion - SPOILERS! - Part One

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Tbf images of the train have leaked and a large quantity of people have been able to see them, they just haven't wound up online yet.
They aren't publicly posted online, maybe. But if people have been sharing them privately, said images are somewhere out there in the electroweb.

You'll just have to take my word for it I'm afraid, they're a great Millennium Flyer design that continues with the great theming of the ride we've seen thus far.

World's first flying wooden coaster. Calling it now.
Yeah but you’re still face down the whole time. It’s called wicker man because all riders will have so many splinters on them afterwards they’re more wood than person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To be fair spindoctor got a lot of predictions right. He was one of the people that worked out you could see the inside of Sub-Terra on the plans and his original prediction for The Smiler was that it would have 14 Inversion... which it did.

The Washing Machine actually came from one of the TowersTimes Team (who were desperate for a big news story at the time). It was only then that Spindoctor added the Washing Machine to his rumour. Should have kept quite while he was ahead.

Can you post a picture of a similar looking train?
You'll just have to take my word for it I'm afraid, they're a great Millennium Flyer design that continues with the great theming of the ride we've seen thus far.
Assuming you have seen it...and that doing so wouldn't result in your horrific fiery death...

Alton have just posted another SW8 video on their YouTube channel

I have to say, I like the spooky/mysterious twist on the Alton Towers theme song in the background.
Hopefully it makes it into the rides full soundtrack

Sent from my Swift 2 X using Tapatalk

Does anyone know who the voice-over is? He sounds familiar but I can't place him, unless it's just the accent that's making me think he's famous.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.