• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2019: General Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
£18
:eek:
7tRszI0_d.jpg

If the monorail was top notch, more public transport options were available throughout the season and so was the parking experience was slick and painless I think £20 would be justified.

you can get a season pass for £56 or £70 so paying £20 per visit for parking wouldn't justify
But you can fit 4/5/7 in a car, so really you have to look at it that way. Towers in 5 years will be a poor version of 6 flags. It can't really call itself a theme park with all the upsells and poor experience. I think if an outside operator invested big time in Drayton then it would change but at the moment Alton is very close to a pay per ride experience these days.

Wouldn't it be great if entry was about £15 and you pay for whatever rides you want to go on individually. That's the only way on a busy day to make your money worth it as paying over £50 for 8-10 rides is poor

Wouldn't it be great if entry was about £15 and you pay for whatever rides you want to go on individually. That's the only way on a busy day to make your money worth it as paying over £50 for 8-10 rides is poor

Price for individual rides would be £20 each for the big six and £15 each for all the others.

Don't give merlin ideas on upping profit and killing the park.

Sent from my SM-J600FN using Tapatalk

Nobody pays £50 entry anyway.

Pay per ride could work if the rides were cheap, and they capped it at the price of a unlimited band

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.