• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2019: General Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
The park probably wasn't that busy really, but nemesis & WM were both closed at the time and it would have been running 1 station.

Sundays generally have the shortest queue times around this time of year though, more so as we move towards peak school trip season.

Thinking of staying at the AT hotel for 1 night, with the 2 day ticket included, does anyone know if they send an email or similar to allow us into the park on the first day early? What time would we be allowed in? Presumably we cannot book into the hotel until later in the afternoon? Also it mentions having to book dinner in the hotel, is it best to do that when checking in?

Thinking of staying at the AT hotel for 1 night, with the 2 day ticket included, does anyone know if they send an email or similar to allow us into the park on the first day early? What time would we be allowed in? Presumably we cannot book into the hotel until later in the afternoon? Also it mentions having to book dinner in the hotel, is it best to do that when checking in?
You should get your tickets in the "Info pack" they send you by email - I think its a link that allows you to view and then print off your tickets. You use these at the turnstiles on the day you enter the park. In that email there should also be a link allowing you to book your table in the restaurant.

On the Alton Towers Facebook page, a post has appeared... "Something exciting is coming this summer". The curious thing is the S looks like the one from the Nemesis logo.

Any ideas what this could be about?

Isn't project 42 still set up in N:ST?

If it's more than the usual summer "hey check out our big coasters" promotion I'd be surprised.

It will be some cheap promotion thing to cash in on the school holiday trips - pay £10 win a pin badge or something

Could well be something to do with Nemesis 25th birthday, but I’d welcome the return of N:ST more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

They usually wheel out the Big 6 challenge on low investment years to give the coasters a bit of publicity - so will most likely be a reincarnation of that. Maybe with some added focus on Nemesis and Oblivion with it being their 25th and 21st anniversaries.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.