• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2019: General Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Seems Disney have some sort of reflective glass on there System which is likely cooling related.
fe90a5e13b76e6fa8b7c5c5bd527f896.jpg

Sent from my Swift 2 Plus using Tapatalk

...and vinyls on the windows too which will be very popular :rolleyes:

Park was absolutely rammed today. Full main car park, air car park and coach park. Longest we queued was 65 minutes for the smiler from a point that would’ve been 2 hours last year. Operations were the best I’ve seen all season. Even had a little nemesis marathon to finish the day.

Park was absolutely rammed today. Full main car park, air car park and coach park. Longest we queued was 65 minutes for the smiler from a point that would’ve been 2 hours last year. Operations were the best I’ve seen all season. Even had a little nemesis marathon to finish the day.
Glad you had a good time Laura. :) Did you see if the chain issue is fixed on WM, indicating why it was closed?

:eek: You think today was manic ?! :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Should have been there Saturday
I thought today was very peaceful and a typicle quite Sunday. Very relaxing day

:eek: You think today was manic ?! :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Should have been there Saturday
I thought today was very peaceful and a typicle quite Sunday. Very relaxing day

I tend to stay away from busy days especially Saturdays unless with friends. Don’t get me wrong it was a totally chill day for us

Glad you had a good time Laura. :) Did you see if the chain issue is fixed on WM, indicating why it was closed?

Thanks. Chain looked ok. Still jolts on the lift hill but none of that crazy banging it was doing before. Noted it was on 2 trains all day so maybe a train issue?

Out of interest, would we say that this year seems equal to or busier than last year in terms of crowd levels? Or is it too hard to tell?

I'd certainly say it felt busy on the Sunday, but quieter on the Monday when I went last week.

Guessing on the cause of the closure isn’t really helping anything and just feeds the naff media outlets such as Birmingham and Nottingham Mail who clearly look at all of the forums to pull out pointless Towers stories for click bait.

It had a technical issue, it’s a machine these things happen, it’s fixed.

Out of interest, would we say that this year seems equal to or busier than last year in terms of crowd levels? Or is it too hard to tell?

I'd certainly say it felt busy on the Sunday, but quieter on the Monday when I went last week.

Differences in weather conditions between the two seasons will make comparisons pretty difficult to make. I think it is reassuring that when the weather is good the park gets a crowd. Hopefully Merlin will have the same opinion.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.