• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2019: General Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Soooo, the Tree Top Quest is back from July 13th according to Alton's Facebook page. Not sure if it's been mentioned but any SBNO attraction that reopens is a plus in my eyes.

Even if it is a additional charge attraction.

Soooo, the Tree Top Quest is back from July 13th according to Alton's Facebook page. Not sure if it's been mentioned but any SBNO attraction that reopens is a plus in my eyes.

Even if it is a additional charge attraction.
At least it was always an upcharge.

Sent from my Swift 2 Plus using Tapatalk

Email pops in 'Get set for summer'... ooh what could this be?

Oh. Just season passes. Another year of a nothing summer.

:(
a92bf48583d8fb686cabb4fde3172bee.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Since when has sharkbait had its own uniform instead of red shirts?
Galactica blue top with the sharkbait logo on.

The Sealife has always had it own uniform as far as I'm aware. I can't say that I notice for the rest of sharkbait bay though?
I've never before seen someone standing outside the sealife other then A red shirt!

I've never before seen someone standing outside the sealife other then A red shirt!

It depends if they are Alton standard Staff or Sealife staff. Only the Sealife aqua team will wear blue as they are trained to look after the sea creatures. Staff wearing Red are the standard Alton staff and are not trained to look after the sea creatures. The Sealife team can often be seen standing outside the Sealife, but I presume that the standard staff in Red can also stand outside to cover for the Sealife team.

Tree top quest was open yesterday (Sunday). Saw people going on it

I believe it will officially re-open on Saturday, so potentially they are soft opening/conducting staff training in preparation.

Enterprise looks like it will reopen today and Rita has been added to ERT to help increase capacity during the school trip period.

Always nice to see improvements coming out of the park.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.