• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2019: General Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
People really need to be careful complaining about it, we don't want towers management to decide not to add an extra day onto fireworks again.

Sent from my Swift 2 Plus using Tapatalk

Well Im going to keep moaning about it until they refund me the money I have paid for the hotel :rolleyes:
if they ever answer the phone.. :rolleyes:

Well Im going to keep moaning about it until they refund me the money I have paid for the hotel :rolleyes:
if they ever answer the phone.. :rolleyes:

I'm in the exact same boat....plus have 2 kids with me so not ideal for scarefest as we won't be able to even do mazes

Let me know how you go on please

this has put me in a complete funk,. I had the fireworks Sunday hotel booked, and now its no longer a fireworks night.
:mad:

This has really annoyed me. I'm now going to be away on the dates of Fireworks, which means I'll be missing out for the first time in years. NOT happy at all.

Not just me then? I've forked out a fortune to book a resort stay believing that it was to the Firework weekend. I didn't even get a sale discount on the accommodation during the winter sale :mad:

I've just message them hoping that they will move my booking and add another night (I will pay the difference owing) I'm waiting for a response :mad:

Not just me then? I've forked out a fortune to book a resort stay believing that it was to the Firework weekend. I didn't even get a sale discount on the accommodation during the winter sale :mad:

I've just message them hoping that they will move my booking and add another night (I will pay the difference owing) I'm waiting for a response :mad:

if they agree to do it,it could be better waiting a few days as the prices for the new dates are trough the roof....must be loads of people searching and they use dynamic pricing i believe

the prices for the new dates are trough the roof....must be loads of people searching and they use dynamic pricing i believe

I think they should do that with park entry pricing as well. Would fill the park up on quieter days and would allow them to charge more on peak. £33 for a scarefest day with 11 hours of opening and all the bells and whistles is a bargain. £33 on a rainy April weekday when the park closes at 4pm is a rip off.

is a local rate number... :p its not widely advertised tho

Wasn't until you posted it on here, been on hold for the last 15 mins and still waiting :p

Edit : All now sorted thanks to @bluesonichd was going to move the booking, but they cancelled it with a refund and I've re-booked with it with an extra day and it worked out cheaper than if they had moved the dated and added on an extra night :)

Last edited:
Could they not have still brought the Friday fireworks back for Friday 1st and had one Scarefest & Fireworks event day?

A bit like the Halloween Spooktacular and Fireworks running at the same time back in the old days.

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

Could they not have still brought the Friday fireworks back for Friday 1st and had one Scarefest & Fireworks event day?

A bit like the Halloween Spooktacular and Fireworks running at the same time back in the old days.

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk
That would of been common sense, wouldn’t cause issues for people already booked and an added bonus of an extra day.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.