• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2019: General Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
I shudder at the thought of Wicker Man's fastrack queue after last year. Got one after a breakdown/evac on Fireworks weekend. When I went back to use it the FT queue was spilling out towards the main entrance and was being advertised as at least an hour. Never again.

I'm never getting a paper ticket again. By the time I was ready for SubSpecies my ticket had almost crumbled due to the rain. Not recommended.

Who takes their phones on rides anyway. Take a bag and put it in there. That way there's no risk of it falling out of pocket.

Who takes their phones on rides anyway. Take a bag and put it in there. That way there's no risk of it falling out of pocket.

I second this. I used to put it in my zip up pocket in my jacket until I went on Wickerman and got a call from Staffordshire police after to say I called emergency services whilst on the ride, felt like such an idiot. She did say I sounded like I was enjoying myself though.

I went on the MIB ride in Florida and put my apple watch in a locker - didnt realise that if the button is held down it calls 991 and it sent an automatic text to my mum saying I had called the emergency services

She was not happy when i called her back

I wear tracksuit bottoms with zips and put my valuables in there. I will never put my valuables in a bag which is simply left on the platform as things get nicked from those all the time.

Yep... no way I'm leaving my phone in the station!

These days that's all I carry at a park anyway... in a zipped pocket. With my car key on a lanyard tucked in. No need for anything else with contactless on phone.

Usually just keep my phone in my (preferably zipped) shorts/trouser pockets. Having to reassess this after the Coney Island Cyclone destroyed my touch screen on the first day of my holiday in June.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.