• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2019: Rulantica

Some Krønasår concept art that I do not think has been seen before, including what looks like the bar, is in this video:

Meanwhile, a couple of new Rulantica concepts have appeared:

DV3jK8NXcAA_6dQ.jpg

DV3jK8AXcAEgjOy.jpg

:)

I think those are only the lockers. Not too sure, though.

No, I expect that it's the changing areas depicted. There will almost certainly be private cubicles available too, but anyone whose spent any time in German leisure faccilities will tell you that people are generally much less fussy when it comes to public nudity!

Also, this looks fantastic, as expected.

God forbid, I really hope it's not communal.

It may be more forgivable in their culture, but as we all know I've got no business changing in a public space ;)

I just hope there are some private rooms so I can change in shame on my own.

From one artistic image, people are already assuming that it’s communal unisex changing rooms and nothing else??? Come on guys!

The resort already has 3 swimming pools and 3 saunas, all of which have a private changing booth at the very least, and gendered changing areas with private cubicles at most. I don’t think there is much to worry about. However, it is true that Germans are far less prudish when it comes to these matters.

Whilst working in Bucharest I have had the opportunity to go to Therme, the largest wellness, relaxation and entertainment centre in Europe. I would hope that Europa Park have been looking to this place for what they can do...

https://therme.ro/en/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I belive they have. Germany also have some of the best wellness centres (my family are really into them) so Europa know they have tough competition.

From the concept art I don’t think it looks too different to the Waterparks in Florida. I felt Typhoon Lagoon has a surprisingly open-plan changing area, even if they are gender separated.

I meant to post this last week but never got round to it! EP now have a modek of Hotel Krønasår which has been on show at a travel fair in Berlin:

No doubt the model will make its way to EP sooner or later!

:)

It's got a Towers Street vibe to some of those buildings ;)

Hopefully the model winds up at EP soon so I can stare longingly at it when I visit.

There is now a big stone archway being constructed on the edge off the site, next to the road, looked fairly impressive but couldn't get a snap of it. The hotel itself is looking huge, couldn't believe the size of the site in person.

I tried to see fi i could walk down to the site but there's no pavement along side the road, I wonder if this is something that EP will put in or just leave it for guests to get the shuttle service.

It looks absolutely stunning, It looks a lot to me like a more family friendly theme park like Cariba Creek, I'm glad it hasn't gone the way of Volcano Bay!

Damnit, just when I was trying to save money I'm going to have to renew the clubcard!