• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2020: General Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Not a fan of Nemesis, like I really, really don't like the ride. That wouldn't make a difference to me to be honest.

Reactions: Tom
It would be boring if we all liked the same things! And I must say, while I have a higher opinion of Nemesis than yourself, I don’t think it’s anywhere near my favourite Towers ride these days; in my coaster rankings, it comes in at around 6th out of the 10 coasters at Towers.

Have you done Thirteen in the dark @Matt N? That's another level entirely. :)
I’ve never actually done Scarefest all the way through to nighttime before (the one time I went in 2015, we only briefly popped in for a few hours in the morning), but I’m hoping to go to Fireworks 2020 provided all goes well, so hopefully I should do some of my first Alton Towers night rides this year!

Currently, my only true dark ride on a coaster was on Grand National last August, although I did get a sunset ride on Icon which was fantastic!

The night ride I’m personally eyeing up at Towers is Wicker Man; it’s already my favourite at Alton Towers, and I’ve heard that the darkness really enhances it!

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.