• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2020: General Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
I wonder if all rides will be open or not when the park fully reopens. Some rides due to social distancing I just don't see how they can run, e.g th13teen

IMG_E4321-scaled.jpg

I know that there's not much to look forward to this season, but 'Gangsta Granny: The Ride' in dystopian X-Sector font really does it for me.

All looking good, and nice to see the park again!

One thing that does interest me, though, is; why do the signs all say “Gangsta Granny: The Ride” instead of “The World of David Walliams”? As someone who does quite like consistent patterns in that sort of thing, I must admit that it’s mildly dissatisfying, although I suppose there are far bigger fish to fry in life than whether a sign says the wrong thing!

All looking good, and nice to see the park again!

One thing that does interest me, though, is; why do the signs all say “Gangsta Granny: The Ride” instead of “The World of David Walliams”?
Most likely because “Gangsta Granny: The Ride“ was the “New For 2020” headline attraction and then I guess the 2021 the signs would have had “The World of David Walliams”

Most likely because “Gangsta Granny: The Ride“ was the “New For 2020” headline attraction and then I guess the 2021 the signs would have had “The World of David Walliams”
Ah, I suppose that is true, especially as I think the park intends to add to TWODW over time (or at least, that’s what’s been heavily implied).

The white tent is where temperature checks will take place.

IMG_E4358-scaled.jpg

40th Birthday bunting.

IMG_E4234-scaled.jpg

IMG_E4231-1-scaled.jpg

IMG_E4233-1-scaled.jpg

IMG_E4236-2-scaled.jpg

Updated info screens.

IMG_E4239-scaled.jpg

IMG_E4319-scaled.jpg

Floor markings for rides have been installed.

IMG_E4273-scaled.jpg

IMG_E4274-1-scaled.jpg

Food and beverage units have received floor makings and perspex.

IMG_E4258-scaled.jpg

IMG_E4260-scaled.jpg

IMG_E4268-scaled.jpg

IMG_E4257-scaled.jpg

Toilets have also had floor markings installed.

IMG_E4346-scaled.jpg

IMG_E4347-scaled.jpg

IMG_E4348-scaled.jpg

Towers Trading is also having work done, suggesting it will eventually open.

IMG_E4351-scaled.jpg

Vending machines are now accepting card payments only.

IMG_E4326-scaled.jpg

Signage is still advertising 2020 events.

IMG_E4321-scaled.jpg
IMG_E4323-scaled.jpg

2020 park map.

IMG_E4322-scaled.jpg

Coca-Cola Freestyle selling/refilling stations.

IMG_E4261-scaled.jpg

IMG_E4262-scaled.jpg

IMG_E4355-scaled.jpg

IMG_E4350-scaled.jpg

New benches, complete with park branding.

IMG_E4251-scaled.jpg

IMG_E4322-scaled.jpg

Every year I think they can't make the map anymore cramped and confusing but this year they've managed to excel even more. :tearsofjoy:

According to that there's no entrance into 'The World of David Walliams', Burger Kitchen has disappeared and the Driving School has now been shoehorned into the Earl's secret vault!
The maps have never really been for navigating between areas have they?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I for one don't need a map. I know my way around the park like the back of my hand, and the signage is good anyway.
Same here (Although I still collect some), I mean more for guests who would need help navigating.
I know there's been quite a few times I've been asked for directions (seems lanyard==staff to GP) by people holding up maps!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.