• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2020: General Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Remember that you have to book online and there will be limited spaces.

Well, when I last looked there were spaces available but I'm waiting for TPWW to visit this Saturday before I decide to go or not. I currently am using FB comments concerning various garden centres to see how they are managing social distancing so I'll be interested to see what Shawn says on the opening day. Also as he's filming it, I'll be able to get a look myself at the measures in place.

Apparently some European theme parks are charging pass holders a small fee. I heard somewhere it could be to stop pass holders from not going. Therefore they are reserving their place, not turning up and someone else could have used it. But if they've paid something that might encourage them to go.

If Shawn doesn’t produce a hour long video describing the shrubbery and foliage in detail I won’t be happy at all. “Lets take a look at this rhododendron bush - new for 2020.”
Probably more exciting than the new ride and it will have more colour than the ride as its probably cheap paint that's faded by now to reveal the old paint.

Well, when I last looked there were spaces available but I'm waiting for TPWW to visit this Saturday before I decide to go or not. I currently am using FB comments concerning various garden centres to see how they are managing social distancing so I'll be interested to see what Shawn says on the opening day. Also as he's filming it, I'll be able to get a look myself at the measures in place.

Apparently some European theme parks are charging pass holders a small fee. I heard somewhere it could be to stop pass holders from not going. Therefore they are reserving their place, not turning up and someone else could have used it. But if they've paid something that might encourage them to go.
TPWW have announced they will be going on Saturday and apparently, Shawn will be able to see Charlotte, Alex and a few others he didn't mention is his video yesterday. It will give us a good idea of what it's going to be like. I think Jack Silkstone said he might be going in his livestream as well?!

Unsure but I would imagine it is rather low as pathways in the Gardens can be quite narrow. I wonder if there will be some sort of one way system in place.

TPWW have announced they will be going on Saturday and apparently, Shawn will be able to see Charlotte, Alex and a few others he didn't mention is his video yesterday. It will give us a good idea of what it's going to be like. I think Jack Silkstone said he might be going in his livestream as well?!

Well I hope that they all manage to stay safe. Throughout all this on his live streams Shawn has been going on about how we need to follow guidelines etc, so I'm sure he will be doing the right thing..... other people however.... I just hope he is aware of the idiots around him as he's busy filming.

I'm always amazed how funny people think it is making faces behind someone's back when their holding a camera.:rolleyes:

The package for passholders is set to 500 capacity each day.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Thought u were on about the theme park then! Yes I guess that makes sense if the capacity is capped at say 1,500 for the gardens, 500 passholders and 1000 general public

Thought u were on about the theme park then! Yes I guess that makes sense if the capacity is capped at say 1,500, 500 passholders and 1000 general public
That's for the gardens, no idea for the main season as prebooks haven't opened yet and all the season dates show the normal capacity so obviously haven't been updated yet.

It shows in f12 Dev tools not the page itself.

Data like this for each date/package combo.
9e954ab9643c6c38cf1c83a86504fd73.jpg

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.