• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2022: General Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Brilliant day. 28 rides is decent as far as I'm concerned. Overall got on:
Smiler x16
Nemesis x4
Wicker man x3
Oblivion x2
Rita
Th13teen
Galactica
Have to say won't be doing smiler again for a fair while. Got off last go for the day and felt like I had a bad hangover. Very tiring and takes a lot out of you but certainly did enjoy making the most of the empty SRQ

Forgot to mention about my visit on the 29th, Enterprise looked more dismantled that pics from earlier in the season, in that a decent amount of the skeleton structure seemed to have disappeared- so maybe it genuinely is never coming back

Forgot to mention about my visit on the 29th, Enterprise looked more dismantled that pics from earlier in the season, in that a decent amount of the skeleton structure seemed to have disappeared- so maybe it genuinely is never coming back
I’m really 90% convinced that this will be the case unfortunately. If it did get removed and not left SBNO then that area would be pretty large, because of the old submission/mixtape now spinjam site maybe a large scale flat ride or even new dark ride could fit there. Wouldn’t expect a coaster there but would rather have a new flat ride in forbidden valley and x-sector more than a new coaster at the moment.

I'd argue more frame is back, certainly was on my visit just over a week ago compared to open day.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.