• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[2022]: Josefina's Imperial Magic Journey

Updates.

Some planning applications have been made to partially cover/cover some of the attraction, and to add a new technology space - which we can assume is probably connected to this attraction...

Obviously, some of the ride is already covered, but could this mean the station will be enclosed, and possibly a little more of the ride, too?

272741312_4911118825576399_6307726139178070983_n.png

Supposedly they have demolished the old cave/tunnel and everything minus the ride system so far.
So who knows if its just a new indoor part or if there are multiple smaller covered sections. The town planning meeting is Monday perhaps we might find out more. Otherwise will be interesting to see when the park reopens in March how drastic or not they've been.

Is this attraction supposedly ready for the start of the 2022 season? I thought this was going to be a lighting fast EP style turnaround with a retheme using the existing infrastructure, but it sounds like it is more than that.

Seems unlikely it will be ready for a while?

I'm not even sure it has been confirmed as opening for 2022 has it? If I had to make a guess, I would go for summer 2022 as an opening date.

I am guessing that is the old queue line in the back right of the photo, and I can only assume the turntable remains, but the roof structure has gone?

Clearly, all theming, the dark ride tunnel, rock/waterfall and water fountains have gone too - and the lake drained.

Keen to see what happens with the African Queen...?

The African Queen ride boat was behind The Resistance in Traumatica so it wasn't binned immediately.

I read that as Josefina's Kaiserliche Bauberreise, and had thoughts of a boat ride through a construction site.