• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2022: Offers, deals and vouchers

pluk

TS Member
Unless I'm being blind there isn't one of these for this year, so here is one.

Against my better judgement I'm looking to stay in an onsite hotel next month, just easier than moving about with the little one in tow. I can't seem to find any deals or cashback to improve the website price, and as I've got the cheapest one no MAP discount for me. Any ideas if something better than 0.75% cashback from quidco is out there somewhere?

Unless I'm being blind there
Although though I am literally almost blind it seems to be just the standard discounts this year, so perhaps that's the reason for a thread not existing yet. I've seen just the normal cadbury's/all the other companies who do it 2for1's around which are still quite a good deal. I've not seen anything around hotel stays at the moment although perhaps that's because I've never needed to look at staying in one of the hotels.

I got a great deal on the chessington hotel by booking through booking.com recently, saved about £30 compared to merlin holiday club. I’ve been trying to see if any of the towers hotels come up on websites like booking.com or hotels.com etc, as we want to stay over night in October, but they’re all showing as not available and it seems you can only book directly with towers/merlin at the moment which is annoying.

I don’t think they really discount the hotels after the season begins, there is sometimes a sale/discount on Feb/March. But otherwise might see discounts if occupancy is low I guess.

2 for 1 entry to Alton Towers and Thorpe Park with selected bottles of Yazoo

There’s also a 2 for 1 on packs of Seabrooks crisps, entry valid until 31/5/23.

5f442b6c44422ce84a039130b3307242.jpg