• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2023: General Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Looks like only Spinball is closed today (waiting for a part apparently), Twistatron is on the app now!

I am struggling to believe that Alton Towers is open again! It has been a long closed season.

Interestingly, (harking back to a conversation earlier in the week), they are currently cycling Smiler empty with (I think) three trains.

One has dummies in the back two rows, the others are completely empty.

Interestingly, (harking back to a conversation earlier in the week), they are currently cycling Smiler empty with (I think) three trains.

One has dummies in the back two rows, the others are completely empty.
How are operations today in general? Have some queues felt like they're moving much quicker than others

Thirteens queue is moving very slowly at the moment, at least a couple of trains worth of people in front of us have given up and left the queue.

Wickerman’s queue was moving fairly fast earlier.

The rap queue always seems to get stupidly long on thirteen
That's probably why they bent the rules and filled the whole train. Last Scarefest I waited ages in Thireen's RAP queue only for it to break down just as we were at the gate. Should have done it in the dark instead, but missed out because of that. Lesson learnt, though! Didn't help that Rita went down just before we joined Thirteen's RAP queue, as we had planned to do that first.

The 13 rap queue was really long, can’t be pleasant for those who genuinely struggle with queueing.

Also not nice for those of us in the stand by line who are left hanging around with the queue not moving for ages either!

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.