• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2023: General Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Merlin seem to be on quite a nostalgia trip at the moment which is quite nice to see, we have Alton manor which is jammed packed with old ride references from the queue line to the ride itself.
Thorpe parks ghost train queue line from the exterior we can already see train station posters with some great references, nemesis is having a 5 star treatment at the moment and I could just imagine how much nostalgia that could be bringing back for people who were around when nemesis was first being unraveled.

Even Gangsta granny has quite a few Easter eggs, it's cool to see it tbh and it'll be cool to see if the new indoor rollercoaster might take any inspiration for ideas from the black hole but we'll have to wait and see!

Merlin seem to be on quite a nostalgia trip at the moment which is quite nice to see, we have Alton manor which is jammed packed with old ride references from the queue line to the ride itself.
Thorpe parks ghost train queue line from the exterior we can already see train station posters with some great references, nemesis is having a 5 star treatment at the moment and I could just imagine how much nostalgia that could be bringing back for people who were around when nemesis was first being unraveled.

Even Gangsta granny has quite a few Easter eggs, it's cool to see it tbh and it'll be cool to see if the new indoor rollercoaster might take any inspiration for ideas from the black hole but we'll have to wait and see!
It's only done just because it's an expectation for parks to do this for fans now.

The Curse has references to every ride under the sun except for the Haunted House where it could actually suit. All the original stuff was binned instead of stored, but the Flume duck saved.
GG has a printed google image of Doom & Sons, why I guess they thought it used to be in that building.

I don't think references mean anything.

The next batch of MYMOTP bricks have been laid, including mine!

IMG-20230501-WA0021.jpg

Screenshot_20230502-092153-734.png

Not had the certificate just yet though, hopefully soon.

Photo from the Alton Towers News and Discussion FB Group.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.