• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2023: General Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Anyone else notice they removed the events from the opening times, found it useful for checking which dates to go for different events without going to the separate events page.

M&D's was our first years High School trip...oh joy that trip was. Funnily enough, they only made Loudoun Castle an alternate theme park trip a year or two before it closed, pity it wasn't a thing when I wanted to get to a theme park closer to home then.

Actually, our fourth years would get the chance to have an overnight trip to Towers which was often part of that May Tartan invasion with other Scottish School trips all coming in at the same time...never got that chance sadly due to various reasons though TBF to be stuck with a bunch of hooligans that my school had then, might’ve dodged a bullet then.

Not too bad on park today. Did notice how graffiti has been shaved off on the wooden que lines. Looks ok actually to be honest. Wonder how often that will get done ?

Operations largely ok , yet one station on galatica and oblivion. I've said my piece on smiler in that thread.

Did golf the first 9 holes as included with stay, still good yet needs updating with ride signs and information etc.

Ps if I was playing golf with you at 5pm ( I was in the smiler t shirt ) let me know.. haha. Sorry if posted in wrong thread.

Thing is if they clean the queue and get rid of graffiti quickly it doesn’t become a problem, if you ignore it (like they did for periods last season) then people see it and just add to it and it becomes a massive problem.

It’s not been too bad this season, and they definitely do clean it off, but it should be a daily/every other day thing to remove it before it becomes a problem.

Last year it took a TS social post about the smiler to actually get it removed that night, which shouldn’t be the case.

Thing is if they clean the queue and get rid of graffiti quickly it doesn’t become a problem, if you ignore it (like they did for periods last season) then people see it and just add to it and it becomes a massive problem.

That's the "broken windows theory" as we say in retail, which is 100% true in my experience. I noticed they had sanded down the queue lines last week and if they do this little and often, I reckon the less they'll find. If there's tonnes there already, the more it becomes acceptable to add to it.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.