• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2023: General Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
If the money was getting re-invested into Curse or anything on park, it'd be fine. . But I can't see that happening.

I mean the amount of money that they will be making from these is completely insignificant in the grand scheme of things!

Yep, its probably only around 50 or less that have been produced given how quick they sold out, which would be £12,500, an insignificant sum compared to the cost of the ride. Especially as the cost of labour to produce them would be moderately high, removing wiring and adding the stand etc.

I would put money on these being spares that have never once actually been on the ride….

I was thinking that as soon as they sold out, that they'd conveniently find a big box of spares in a warehouse somewhere they could flog.

I was thinking that as soon as they sold out, that they'd conveniently find a big box of spares in a warehouse somewhere they could flog.
The harder part isn't so much the availability of guns in OK condition its the time needed to remove the wiring, clean it and mount it for display. Yes its not going to take significant effort but its still going to be up to 30 minutes per blaster.

Im sure if you tried hard enough you could 3D print your own version of the Duel Blaster and for half the price ;)

I mean the amount of money that they will be making from these is completely insignificant in the grand scheme of things!
True, but if they sold 30 of them that's £7500 from "scrap". . .so profit from something they would have had to pay to dispose of. .

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.