• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[2023] The Curse at Alton Manor

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Wondering if the will add smell pods and others things to make this much better and more scary
I believe AromaPrime Themed Scents will be responsible for the rides smell pods as they've had a lot of experience in the industry. They're responsible for the original Professor Burps Bubbleworks and Terror Tomb Smell Pods, and they've been retweeting a lot of posts relating to Duel and its announcement as Alton Manor.

Fun Fact, they still offer the original smell pods Professor Burps used to use, well, the Bubblegum smell anyway. You can buy it on their website. Here's a link if you're too lazy to search for it:

Edit: Here's that smell of oranges the original ride used and everyone goes on about how they loved it, and yes, you can buy it!

Last edited:
I didn't doubt that, but it is still a well known Disney song that is heavily associated with Disney parks all around the (small) world
I have to admit that until I got into theme parks at an enthusiast level, I'd never heard of this tune - or at least if I had heard it I wouldn't of known it was from a Disney ride. It is one of those melodies that sounds familiar even if you've never heard it before.

I have a feeling that when they released the song as "a gift to the children of the world" they weren't imagining it being used as creepy nightmare fuel by a competing attraction 🤣

Still, fair play.

Last edited:
And don't get me started on those Small World Creepypastas...not in a scary way, just that those stories of creepy dolls are used way too much and I'm hoping that they've haven't based the plot of Alton Manor on one of those Creepypastas, ugh.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.