• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[2023] The Curse at Alton Manor

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
I am pleased that TCaAM is part of the same 'universe' as the HH, but I think we knew that ever since the 'Property Repossessed' signs.
The Emily Alton theme should allow both HH nostalgics (me included) and others an equal amount of fun!
It was obvious before that; sign in the exit corridor with "this is my house" was a clue.

Interesting!

When you combine that teaser with all of the things like "Coming, ready or not!" within the park's official press release and the words in blood on the original Property Repossessed sign highlighting "POSSESSED, WANT TO PLAY", I have a strong suspicion that hide and seek could play a heavy role in the ride's back story...
That music box ITHOTMK is wonderful. If that is a hint towards part of the soundtrack, I am sold.
I think it could well be part of the soundtrack. It also played in the background of that voicemail message from last Scarefest, so I wouldn't be at all surprised if it did allude to part of the new soundtrack.

Interesting!

When you combine that teaser with all of the things like "Coming, ready or not!" within the park's official press release and the words in blood on the original Property Repossessed sign highlighting "POSSESSED, WANT TO PLAY", I have a strong suspicion that hide and seek could play a heavy role in the ride's back story...
Also, the teaser image showed a girl with her hands over her eyes, adding more validity to the hide and seek theme.

The fence and the coffin are still outside the façade in that video, but I doubt they'd create a render of it and keep the Forbidden Valley and Katanga Canyon signs on the tower (plus there is no Sparks Estates For Sale sign as we saw in the promotional image).

Opera Snapshot_2023-02-10_181242_www.facebook.com.png

So I'm going to assume that's just as recent a photo as they could get when making this video, I don't think we need to necessarily assume that it is staying just because it is in this.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.