• ā„¹ļø Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[2023] The Curse at Alton Manor

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
EDIT: Also note that you walk through a fireplace in this pop-up. Could we see the queue line have us walk through a fireplace to shrink us down to doll size?
Thatā€™s a good shout! I reckon you could achieve that effect quite nicely with a pepperā€™s ghost illusion, similar to that employed when you walk through the brick wall onto Platform 9 3/4 on the Hogwarts Express at Universal!

From: https://twitter.com/themeparkjam/status/1625603399797317640?s=46&t=67tDqoOSfnsvZJ78OwYHpA

Slightly longer video from inside the dolls house with a longer snippet of the soundtrack

EDIT: Also note that you walk through a fireplace in this pop-up. Could we see the queue line have us walk through a fireplace to shrink us down to doll size?
The giant teddy could also be a hint at the shrinking idea.

Really digging everything so far. Looking wonderfully creepy!

Sent from my SM-A516B using Tapatalk

From: https://twitter.com/themeparkjam/status/1625603399797317640?s=46&t=67tDqoOSfnsvZJ78OwYHpA

Slightly longer video from inside the dolls house with a longer snippet of the soundtrack šŸ¤©

Could the spiralling paint where it says wait til midnight be a clue the trommel is returning?

#clutchingatstraws

R.I.P to those who wanted the ride completely gutted, they must be gutted (pun intended)
Fo9HKqQXsAExGTi.jpg
That painting could definitely be a hint toward the Grand Hall returning in some capacityā€¦ to be honest, if Iā€™d have picked a scene to keep from the old ride, the Grand Hall would probably have been it. Itā€™s actually a really nice set!

I donā€™t see the big prop from that scene returning, personally, but I definitely think that they might use the set in some capacity. I do think that we will have some kind of different prop or effect in that scene if it does stay, thoughā€¦ and at this stage, they could just be playing with us.

I still donā€™t see much remaining from the old ride myself, but I could see the Grand Hall set being reused if anything is reused.

Or the spiral means John Wardley is reprising his other role

Sawiii.jpg

That painting could definitely be a hint toward the Grand Hall returning in some capacityā€¦ to be honest, if Iā€™d have picked a scene to keep from the old ride, the Grand Hall would probably have been it. Itā€™s actually a really nice set!

I donā€™t see the big prop from that scene returning, personally, but I definitely think that they might use the set in some capacity. I do think that we will have some kind of different prop or effect in that scene if it does stay, thoughā€¦ and at this stage, they could just be playing with us.

I still donā€™t see much remaining from the old ride myself, but I could see the Grand Hall set being reused if anything is reused.
If you zoom in I think the monster is there above her. Would help if they didn't empty the contents of a vacuum cleaner bag over it but it's there or some kind of monster is

What if just before the car enters the trommel, a clock strikes midnight and something happens. Whether that be shrinking, (could be a really cool transition from a normal sized house to a giant house), or Emily reveals herself and the scariness ramps up. The trommel has a lot of potential.

Sent from my SM-A516B using Tapatalk

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.