• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[2023] The Curse at Alton Manor

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
If u watch movies all haunted houses have a garden in front of the mansion. If they build a new wall with an entrance/exit and remove that unused food kiosk in the middle it will feel like you’re entering a real estate.
Then that walk way from Katanga Kanyon and Forbidden valley can still be used for guests who want to skip the ride.
I see what you mean, but if they remove the food kiosk, the closest are from KK, to FB, and that's a pretty long walk... I'm sure they could add elements around the queue area and the path to GW from KK to look more like an overgrown garden, but I'm more than sure they'd want to keep the Food Kiosk for next year.

I have a feeling there might be a teaser before any proper public announcement trailer any time soon. AT have put their effort in the rides marketing and hyping this year, probably the best since Wicker Man, and that was nearly 5 years ago... how time flies when you're having fun!

So, probably expect a teaser before anything big next year!

Last edited:
I have a feeling there might be a teaser before any proper public announcement trailer any time soon. AT have put their effort in the rides marketing and hyping this year, probably the best since Wicker Man, and that was nearly 5 years ago... how time flies when you're having fun!

So, probably expect a teaser before anything big next year!

Were the 'this house is mine', 'this house is repossessed', the phone number and the peep holes in the fence all not teasers for an announcement when it eventually does happen? I would say they were, they were teasing what was to come. So with those 4 teasers in mind, I would not be surprised to an announcement with no more teasers. They have already wet our whistles so to speak.

Another juicy teaser would not go amiss though.

I see what you mean, but if they remove the food kiosk, the closest are from KK, to FB, and that's a pretty long walk... I'm sure they could add elements around the queue area and the path to GW from KK to look more like an overgrown garden, but I'm more than sure they'd want to keep the Food Kiosk for next year.
You mean the food kiosk that's been shut for 2 years now?

I think it's 2 might be more. . Nothings been in there since nitrogenie?

The kiosk between GW and FV has been shut even longer. . If it meant they could theme the front of "Duel" better. . Rip the old nitrogenie kiosk out and re open the one just after the toilets on the path to FV.

Perhaps we’ve all missed the mark and we’re about to get a brand new tour experience of Aramark’s new food prep facility on park.

It would be much scarier than anything Emily Alton related.

Ninja'd me as I was about to link it but...
chair dancing GIF

This gonna be goooood! 😁😁😁

Ninja'd me as I was about to link it but...
chair dancing GIF

This gonna be goooood! 😁😁😁
Same here. I'll be incredibly interested with JW talking about the ride when riding it as Duel. The fact it seems the park gave BTPA and JW the entire ride for themselves with behind the scenes snippets as well, it really shows you the dedication of this documentary!

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.