• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[2023] The Curse at Alton Manor

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
A bit of fun baseless speculation on a Monday evening...

HH.jpg
That's brilliant!! You've given potential mate, I mean it.

Would've been cooler if the houses ghouls and inhabitants were floating around the house, like the Grand Hall Demon, the screaming heads, etc, but it's fab as it already is!

Last edited:
A bit of fun baseless speculation on a Monday evening...

HH.jpg
God damn that would an amazing bit of promotion from Towers if this was real.

Actually looking at the glowing windows, did it ever had those even during late night running on the park? Would love to see those windows at random times have the lights flickering at night during Scarefest which would give the outside more life and give a pretty creepy impression if you just so happen to wall by and then you see those lights flickering...

God damn that would an amazing bit of promotion from Towers if this was real.

Actually looking at the glowing windows, did it ever had those even during late night running on the park? Would love to see those windows at random times have the lights flickering at night during Scarefest which would give the outside more life and give a pretty creepy impression if you just so happen to wall by and then you see those lights flickering...
I think it has candles that flicker during Scarefest. But yeah, I'd love to see then implement lighting like what we see here in the art.

Off to Germany to get overhauled by Mack I presume or somewhere else for that matter? Either way, this is actually the first time I've seen the cars out in the open and it just seems weird to see them out in broad daylight after being so used to seeing them just indoors.
Yeah that's a good point. I would assume that they will have the blasters and housing removed or a new outer shell, or both.

I really hope they don't get rid of them. They have lovely theming on them. Besides, those seats are really comfy lol!!! Hope they're just going to be given new internal wiring and digital related stuff and removing the blasters. There's no need for them to remove the shells when they're in really good states.

They could just be going to the workshop on-park mind, instead of Mack. If just the blasters and housing are being removed, that's not a massive job.

It seems as though some cars had already gone before the ride closed, as well, so removing the blasters could be a bigger job than some expect.

It seems as though some cars had already gone before the ride closed, as well, so removing the blasters could be a bigger job than some expect.
I doubt it, why would they send all the cars to mack at different times with days apart from the others? Multiple voyages at different times is stupidly expensive. Why not just wait and send them all at once? I bet they're working on the rides hardware first, and I don't see any major changes to them outside of removing the blasters, the books where the blaster hardware is stored, and touching the cars theming up, like additional licks of paint.

I mean they could just be removing all the cars and putting them elsewhere on park? They wouldn’t want them on the ride system if they are doing building work, and you wouldnt just want them sat outside would you.

If they go anywhere I imagine it would be to like Garmendale or someone, and not Mack.

I mean they could just be removing all the cars and putting them elsewhere on park? They wouldn’t want them on the ride system if they are doing building work, and you wouldnt just want them sat outside would you.

If they go anywhere I imagine it would be to like Garmendale or someone, and not Mack.
Yeah as I said they're probably being moved to to Towers'workshop.

I hope if they are just removing the guns, they don't just put a metal panel over where they were and instead replace the area
Yeah and I would hope that the rear middle seat will be reinstated once the blaster housing is removed, restoring car capacity to the original 6.

Last edited:
Would it be needed, rarely gets a queue.
Given the fact that Nemesis will be out of action for next year and with every ride that works needed to be working to make up for it, I'm sure Duel/HH will be getting queues. The fact that recently that they cleared out much of the extended queueline for possible use does indicate that Towers are anticipating this and not forgetting that if they promote this ride heavily for the new season as a 'new' ride which will build up hype...yeah, you can see that it will have more attention than it has in recent years.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.