• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[2023] The Curse at Alton Manor

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Wouldn't be surprised if Emily Alton has retaken the house from the zombies and put a curse on it. That's two Towers dark rides that revolve around curses though (a certain tree being the other one).

And the baby in the music box reminds me of the one in the video that was in the construction walls.

IMG_2052.jpg

Good. An incredibly themed and scary ghost train is exactly what this country needs. There's way too many off the shelf ghost trains in the country using comedy halloween props and relying on klaxons for scares.
I also agree with this. I want it be scary. You're supposed to be scared in a haunted house, and Duel was definitely missing that for obvious reasons.

Will be interesting to see how far this stage of the marketing reaches, with both we know of so far being Staffordshire based.

If they go national with it, I'm assuming The S*n will be getting one.

Spooky dolls JUST like this were in the original preshow

How can you tell anything about the tone of something from a 2 second clip of a doll.

It's not like it's a clip of blood n guts
Definitely not that serious, but it feels like something right out from DBGT, which marketed itself as a very dark and grim ride.

Definitely not that serious, but it feels like something right out from DBGT, which marketed itself as a very dark and grim ride.
It's something right out the preshow from the Haunted House, literally. Granted the sinister preshow didn't characterise the whole ride but goes to show you can't judge from this teaser.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.