• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2023: The Curse at Alton Manor

I love this! Credit: Theme Park Guide
1679134435668.png
The amount of Easter eggs is crazy, the queue line has many of them according to TPG so at the very least those waiting in line will have much to keep themselves amused however that one staggers me.
So it's now canon that the Flume Duck's name after all these years is 'Uncle Duck'? Huh, go figure. Anyway, I swear I made a comment on here about having gravestones based of past Towers rides...

118_2023-03-181679131643.9301257394634.jpg

I like how they have reused the crypt roof that covered the zombie before before has now been shifted to the entrance which does actually fit in well and honestly however the ride might be, at the very least we can say that entrance wise it looks better than what HH or Duel ever had, the latter just having some basic sign so this is a major improvement for sure. Plus nice to see all the gravestones given a bit of TLC for sure

118_2023-03-181679131643.9301257394634.jpg

I like how they have reused the crypt roof that covered the zombie before before has now been shifted to the entrance which does actually fit in well and honestly however the ride might be, at the very least we can say that entrance wise it looks better than what HH or Duel ever had, the latter just having some basic sign so this is a major improvement for sure. Plus nice to see all the gravestones given a bit of TLC for sure
Interesting that the queue time board isn't up/working yet.