• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2024: General Discussion

Fastrack tickets for 2024 are now available.

Bronze is up £2 to £32, Silver up £5 to £55, Gold up £10 to £75 and Platinum up £20 to £130.

Doesn’t seem to be any changes to the rides included in the packages except Nemesis has been added to Platinum level.

I am happier it is more, as lower prices will lead more people buying them turning it into essentially another queue (see disney world as a bad example of it)

I am happier it is more, as lower prices will lead more people buying them turning it into essentially another queue (see disney world as a bad example of it)
If only that were economically true. The people who buy Fastrack are going to buy Fastrack regardless, they'll be overwhelmingly price blind to the increases. There may be some grumbling and moaning, but the vast majority, if not all, will still fork up.

The people who buy Fastrack passes are doing so because they want that experience. They believe it gives them an extra privilege, right, or access in exchange for cash. These are people who value their perceived sense of time, and exclusivity, more than their money, an increase of £20 per ticket at the high end, when you're already considering spending £110, is nothing in the grand scheme.

Fastrack tickets for 2024 are now available.

Bronze is up £2 to £32, Silver up £5 to £55, Gold up £10 to £75 and Platinum up £20 to £130.

Doesn’t seem to be any changes to the rides included in the packages except Nemesis has been added to Platinum level.

Glad that Nemesis is only on platinum. The queues are already going to be crazy so keeping fastrack to a minimum is ideal. Any news on single shot fastrack? If they sell them for Nemmy it’ll be at least £15 I reckon

Not as long as this hobby. 4 months is 1/3 of the year that’s a long break
If the hobby is "Alton Towers fan" then yes (although they are partially open over Xmas and half term). Otherwise plenty of European parks are open in December, January and February. Pick a couple and use them to break up the UK closed season.

If only that were economically true. The people who buy Fastrack are going to buy Fastrack regardless, they'll be overwhelmingly price blind to the increases. There may be some grumbling and moaning, but the vast majority, if not all, will still fork up.

The people who buy Fastrack passes are doing so because they want that experience. They believe it gives them an extra privilege, right, or access in exchange for cash. These are people who value their perceived sense of time, and exclusivity, more than their money, an increase of £20 per ticket at the high end, when you're already considering spending £110, is nothing in the grand scheme.
true, but i still think it will reduce the number of people using it, the bronse is now about the same as a park ticket, for the lower tiers £2 isn't much, but £20 is quite a bit, it is almost the cost of another ticket per person! increasing it by about 20% is not a small amount of money. for a group of 5, that will increase the price by £100

I was promised an eclipse watching trip to Lake Balaton (Hungary) that didn't happen, but I got a free trip to Disneyland Paris out of it, can't really complain 😂. The eclipse was a bust though. Unfinished business!
So the eclipse watching trip got eclipsed? You got an eclipse, just not the one you were hoping for!

Just be thankful you don't have an Alton Towers hobby, I hear that's the only one in the world with a few months of hibernation.

Come to think of it, surely your hobby IS hibernation? Why aren't you hibernating?!

Well the season starts 3 weeks today. I have high expectations this year I think Nemesis returning adds a real positive vibe to the park. It was certainly missed last year and felt like the park was incomplete. Will be interesting to see what towers have done with the 2 empty spaces in x sector. Hopefully they at least put some benches in or something. We’re now down to 2 flats on park (Blade and Flavios) which is frankly abysmal and the flat ride situation is now worse than ever. Hopefully Nemesis will help swallow up the hundreds who were in the retro queues

Well the season starts 3 weeks today. I have high expectations this year I think Nemesis returning adds a real positive vibe to the park. It was certainly missed last year and felt like the park was incomplete. Will be interesting to see what towers have done with the 2 empty spaces in x sector. Hopefully they at least put some benches in or something. We’re now down to 2 flats on park (Blade and Flavios) which is frankly abysmal and the flat ride situation is now worse than ever. Hopefully Nemesis will help swallow up the hundreds who were in the retro queues
The park has many more flats than those 2. Marauder’s can be great fun if you pick the right barrel. But yes, all the other flats are aimed at young children.

We know the park is sorting the thrill flat issue though.

The return of Hex, Nemesis and Skyride will more than soak up the crowds who were in the queues for the 3 Retrosquad rides.

The park has many more flats than those 2. Marauder’s can be great fun if you pick the right barrel. But yes, all the other flats are aimed at young children.

We know the park is sorting the thrill flat issue though.

The return of Hex, Nemesis and Skyride will more than soak up the crowds who were in the queues for the 3 Retrosquad rides.
Let’s hope that Nemesis queue line is long enough to accommodate 3+ hour queues that it’s likely to get opening day😂

That flat ride situation is a shame, but we know there’s at least one new come coming from 2025 so not all is lost.

It looks like there’s been a lot of cleaning and upkeep around the park over this closed season so hopefully park presentation will be improved.

My main concern for the season is Scarefest which has remained stagnant for far too long. It needs a big shake up.

We’re now down to 2 flats on park (Blade and Flavios) which is frankly abysmal and the flat ride situation is now worse than ever
Go Jetters, Peter Rabbit (X2), Heave Ho, Marauders Mayhem, Bottom Burp? Although I completely agree with you that the situation is dire, it's important to note that Blade and Flavios are not the only 2 flat rides.

Last edited:

Does nemesis sub-terra not count as a flat?