• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2024: General Discussion

Anyone know why CRR have been closed recently? They were closed on my visit on Monday and I don’t think they’ve opened yet this week.

I don’t get why an evac on Wicker man is deemed more risky in wind than on Th13teen or Spinball. Both those rides are similar height to Wicker man and are quite open
It is important to note that each ride has their own wind sensor, it is not a central thing, thus if the terrain arround the wickerman excasibates the wind issue (idk maybe the valley generates strong winds heding for the wickerman) more compared to 13 and spinball the other rides won't experience the wind

Also on a totally unrelated point I'm 95% sure I just saw Bianca walking round with a litter picker 😲 and I got a random hello from her which makes me think it was her.

Well if it was I guess this is good to see that she does care :)
This is pretty standard for Senior Leadership Team, usually one of them is the Duty Manager for the day. They're the top command for the day and make the final calls on the daily operations.

Usually they wonder around the park with a litter picker and at least one assistant. Even Ian Crabbe and Francis Jackson would do this on occasion, pretty sure you can see Francis with a litter picker in a lot of the videos he became enthusiast-"famous" for back in 2016!

Just found out that parent swap has made a return. Slightly different system as one parent is Parent 1 and the other is Parent 2, and Parent 1 is the one that has to do all the queuing. Not all rides either, can't use it for Smiler for example.

Just found out that parent swap has made a return. Slightly different system as one parent is Parent 1 and the other is Parent 2, and Parent 1 is the one that has to do all the queuing. Not all rides either, can't use it for Smiler for example.

Not necessarily. I was parent 2 the other day in our couple, and I queued first a few times. Didn't phase the operators too much. I assumed the 1/2 thing was just to indicate the pairing.

Hugely benefitting to our day though, so kudos for bringing it back (and keeping it free!)

Smiler isn't included as the intention is for both parents to use the single rider queue.