• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2024: General Discussion

From: https://x.com/aerialamusement/status/1756715031067009291?s=46

In other news, it appears Galactica may have been washed ahead of the 2024 season. It’s hard to tell from aerial photography. What we can see is that the damaged sign has been completely removed, and the scaffolding on the station seems to be for the purpose of replacing the peeling vinyl logo.

It’s 100% not been washed. I went in the area yesterday and it’s very very dirty. Some places are so green it’s awful.

Hopefully it’s planned to be jet washed before park opening.

Look at all of those pictures from the Pirate Takeover - it feels like the park have REALLY stepped up in terms of execution - this all looks so well thought through. It seems like they're really spending some money on upgrading various aspects of the park. Really great to see.

The park opens on March 16th but i noticed TPWW just posted "31 days till the start of the season", is the implication here that all the rides won't be operational those first few weeks?

I'd assumed they would be considering they're running the "After Dark" weekends.

The park opens on March 16th but i noticed TPWW just posted "31 days till the start of the season", is the implication here that all the rides won't be operational those first few weeks?

I'd assumed they would be considering they're running the "After Dark" weekends.
They just can't count and seemingly also forgot that February is the shortest month, although it's a leap year. It's 30 days, any other year and they'd be quite off.

Edit: The post was 13 hours ago, so it would have been 31 days. When you said that they'd "just posted" I took it literally.

2e32b5f458ce6bc6a5c363d7c2d63b93.jpg

From TS Facebook…

Finally, hopefully some speakers to go with the lights.

Great to see much needed infrastructure improvements like this, hopefully this is done for the entire route down to the edge of the car park joining the currently lit route to the hotels/golf.

Think of the savings on generators and the walk not being treacherous! Get the carbon usage form updated Merlin!

2e32b5f458ce6bc6a5c363d7c2d63b93.jpg

From TS Facebook…

Finally, hopefully some speakers to go with the lights.

Great to see much needed infrastructure improvements like this, hopefully this is done for the entire route down to the edge of the car park joining the currently lit route to the hotels/golf.

Think of the savings on generators and the walk not being treacherous! Get the carbon usage form updated Merlin!
I think it will go all the way, as there are currently markings along the path next to the side of the coach overflow car park.

Despite ruinous I don’t think either transport ride is going anywhere

I suspect sky ride still needs some significant work given it’s downtime and the same goes with the monorail.
At least there is a safe alternative now.

It shouldn’t have got to this state but I don’t mind if they take the monorail out of commission for a year to fix it

Looks like the official website has been updated with a new font. I think this is one they have been phasing in for a while as some emails for short breaks have used this font before now.

I like it, it’s not the biggest change in the world, but it feels more ‘elegant’ and perhaps a bit ‘Efteling’ compared to be previous one.

IMG_6134.jpeg

Looks like the official website has been updated with a new font. I think this is one they have been phasing in for a while as some emails for short breaks have used this font before now.

I like it, it’s not the biggest change in the world, but it feels more ‘elegant’ and perhaps a bit ‘Efteling’ compared to be previous one.

IMG_6134.jpeg

I do agree actually. The branding does seem to be shifting so far this season and some of the adverts seen online with the use of the stars and new font looks slightly more classy than the tacky stuff before.

I think it's gradual though, probably so that the transition between old and new doesn't clash.

Something I’ve noticed is that the rides and attractions descriptions are now much more detailed and better written.

Spinball Whizzer’s description on the website was especially clumsy and poorly written, but the description now reads much better.