• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2024: General Discussion

Oblivion's hole is painted black with an orange rim20240316_145923.jpg

Sent from my SM-S908B using Tapatalk
Mmm, this does make me wonder if this is a taste of things to come for a full X-Sector revamp in the near future to try and make it look different from Forbidden Valley.

I like it and it is given me VIBES of Oblivion's Italian sister which seems to have that orange accent around the theming. Likely we're going to see a copy and paste job from Merlin?

Nice to see them branching out with more varied shirts - there's a Nemesis one too (picture attached, courtesy of Theme Park Guide), so I'd imagine there's one for every major ride.

1710611064477.png

£45 may seem expensive - but a couple weeks ago I had a wardrobe update and a shirt typically came to around £30. Being an avid shirt-wearer, I look forward to seeing the full range and deciding whether they work for me or not.