• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2024: General Discussion

Can they reopen Courtyard BBQ then?

Or have the Welcome-Inn add a food menu.

Though with the quality of Aramark probably not the ideal suggestion.
Bringing back the live entertainment would be a great next step in my opinion. There are plenty of food options surrounding the courtyard, albeit none of them being high quality in my eyes. I would love to see a BBQ at some point but I think the return of the show in that area is really needed now.

Bringing back the live entertainment would be a great next step in my opinion. There are plenty of food options surrounding the courtyard, albeit none of them being high quality in my eyes. I would love to see a BBQ at some point but I think the return of the show in that area is really needed now.
They have wicker man street theatre. Mini wicker man show?

A small pirate show in the courtyard is an easy win. Bring back the BBQ and some nice beers too to enjoy whilst watching the show. Basically just do Oktoberfest but year round and piratey.
A few years ago they did have a pirate show in that area. Think it only ran for one season, but can't for the life of me remember what it was called. It was pretty entertaining.

A few years ago they did have a pirate show in that area. Think it only ran for one season, but can't for the life of me remember what it was called. It was pretty entertaining.
Ran for about seven years and although the overall show was The Pirates of Mutiny Bay it had several other titles and plots over the years.

Ran for about seven years and although the overall show was The Pirates of Mutiny Bay it had several other titles and plots over the years.
Wow, thanks for that, didn't realise it ran for so long and with so many different plots etc. I only remember the Victoria Sponge version.