• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[2024] Nemesis Reborn: Construction and Speculation

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
IMG_3537.jpeg
IMG_3538.jpeg
Nemesis now sports some of those new-fangled magnetic brakes. Looks like they’d also reinstalled one of the old friction brakes further down as well, although it was hard to tell from Galactica without my glasses

Looks good. They will have the magnetic breaks to slow the train. Then the friction brakes will be for the transfer track / block hold I would have thought.

Update from Bianca seems to suggest the trains are both new and old, so in the end, everyone was right ;)

You will have now seen our new-look Nemesis trains with their black and red design! Another milestone in the project development. The trains have travelled from France and since arriving on-site have been admired by the team. The new-look trains actually have a small proportion of recycled technical components from the former trains. So, for me, there’s something really special about this, as it means there will always be some of this original classic featured in the rebuild as we move forward. They look great and I cannot wait for them to thrill the next generation of coaster-lovers.

It appears various old signage from both Nemesis and Duel went up for sale on the online shop today. They have all been sold.

It appears various old signage from both Nemesis and Duel went up for sale on the online shop today. They have all been sold.

Bet most of it went to Shawn lol

The way that the tail has been removed is more intriguing than the fact it has been.

Is there not a crane on site anymore to take it off in one piece?

Also is it just a trick of the light or has the 'vein' had a glossy lacquer added to it?

Last edited:
Actually I will say it's impressive how good a state that wood is in. Shows how well made the structure originally was, as any small holes that could have let the elements in would have left it beyond repair by now.

I can understand now why they wanted to repair it rather than rebuild it. A shame that some damage has been found.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.