• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[2024] Nemesis Reborn: Construction and Speculation

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
You can literally walk up to the fence and see the coaster, why video from there?

There's a Public Footpath that runs through the car parks, overflow fields and goes through the Enchanted Village to the neighbouring woods. As the Resort is currently closed completely, my guess is the person was sticking to the footpaths so to not be technically trespassing.

About the Nemesis backstory.. There were so many slightly different versions of the Nemesis backstory when it was being designed that they contradict each other and there’s not really any real version.

The finished ride just looked the way it looked and that’s all that truly mattered, like a spectacle of steel and red waterfalls in the quarry plus an ancient vibe with the stones

Maybe in the new version a story will play a bigger part like Wickerman?

About the Nemesis backstory.. There were so many slightly different versions of the Nemesis backstory when it was being designed that they contradict each other and there’s not really any real version.

The finished ride just looked the way it looked and that’s all that truly mattered, like a spectacle of steel and red waterfalls in the quarry plus an ancient vibe with the stones

Maybe in the new version a story will play a bigger part like Wickerman?
Most of the 'original intent' sources (as I call them) line up well with each other, it just became a bit messy in the years since then. I did a deep dive on reddit a while ago:

From: https://www.reddit.com/r/altontowers/comments/10qasge/the_original_backstory_of_nemesis/

There's a Public Footpath that runs through the car parks, overflow fields and goes through the Enchanted Village to the neighbouring woods. As the Resort is currently closed completely, my guess is the person was sticking to the footpaths so to not be technically trespassing.
I could be wrong but I also believe the person that posted the video potentially works at the park too?

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.